IMPACT OF FEMINISM GOOD OR BAD ON SOCIETY?

 


IMPACT OF FEMINISM GOOD OR BAD ON SOCIETY?




Feminism is an idea by female activists that women have equal rights. Women can do anything they want to.


If we talk about the impact of feminism on life, it actually impacts our lives much more than feminists may believe. Feminism in its true spirit encourages self-realization that no one has the right to tell someone what they should do with their free will.
Feminist movements like Black Lives Matter, are very much against the way the world functions, they are challenging people to become aware of themselves, their surroundings, and their history. Like every movement, it faces some resistance from the people it wants to change. And it's the fight against many forms of oppression. People like this fight with feminism in their heads, but not everybody sees it as such an issue and fights very strongly for themselves by ignoring the other side to get their own.

When we talk about the impact of the feminist movement, there is always a mention of how many things will change for the better or worse. Some things will stay the same while others will be different, so you make sure you see them on both sides. It's important to understand all these factors because every person's view of feminism is unique, so people might find a new kind of meaning to their views. When people are faced with either a positive or negative view of feminism and ask for help for it, they need to look at the positive part of having this kind of movement, otherwise, they can't see the real picture. But we are living in 2020, and all women have their own opinions of feminism, each person is making a judgment of their own. Even so, when we discuss the topic, it's important to give people an opportunity to express what they are thinking about feminism. All of us have a right to say whatever we like. So instead of saying "I don't like feminism" we say "I am feminist".

When I talk about feminism and my opinion, I am a feminist because I am fighting for myself. I want to live according to my desires with no fear of any external limitations that my thoughts or feelings. I am not trying to push away anybody because I feel that my freedom should take precedence over others. Although I agree with others in some ways, if feminism is something I'm into, then all the people who are trying to impose a limit on me, not only have a bad influence on their minds, but I also suffer the consequences of their actions. If not everybody had the right to tell me what to do with my own free will, then I wouldn't be able to decide what I wanted and what I felt to be true. Feminism is great for getting rid of those kinds of things but it's even more effective when we talk about personal development. There are a lot of things they don't tell you and it can destroy your confidence. You have to develop yourself before anyone else would. We all have our own goals, but we don't have the power to show them to anyone else. No one is a judge to you, the only thing that matters is your own decisions.
       


EMPOWER YOURSELF:

       When people claim that feminism is against everything, it's easy to see the picture that they want to paint by their actions against feminism. But let's face it - a person who wants to stop violence and injustice in society has problems. A person who sees that social issues are going wrong and starts hating them. This person cannot control his actions and can hardly control the environment they live in but feminists are here with them to protect them. When someone is oppressed, they need support from everyone around. The best way to achieve that is by spreading awareness. By doing so, they are educating people against what they are doing. And when people start seeing a common enemy of theirs, they start changing their mindset and acting in favor of it. They get involved in it because they know it will benefit them rather than because it seems like they're against something. These kinds of people will never achieve anything worthwhile because they never dare to face their fears and will always put up barriers. We need people who stand up to protect themselves and fight for what they believe is right. Just like feminism, it doesn't have to mean what society defines it.
In times of discrimination, there must always be an anti-feminist movement. Nowadays, more and more people seem to be supporting each other, they are becoming friends and sharing information. This can give them a sense of belonging, which is necessary when they are not given the right to belong.
    
 At first glance, feminism is promoting equality and fighting for justice, but sometimes, it's difficult to define women's interests. Sometimes it becomes a challenge to determine what exactly makes a woman, and what kind of freedom she wants. For example, when I have to watch movies, my mum used to tell me that her job is a man's job. How does that work for her? She has a right to choose but if she got a chance to choose, would she not go back to men? That's what I can't understand and I don't want to feel alone.

   

SUPPORT EACH OTHER:


I am a feminist because, although I'm not completely feminist for others, I can take pride in myself. Being a woman in society makes me happy. Not only by giving everyone respect but also by taking care of others and making sure no one has any problem. Another way I use to express myself is by wearing makeup. It's only natural that my lips are pretty, but my body is much too beautiful. I'm not particularly eager to wear makeup but now not everyone can tell me not to do it. And when I see people wearing makeup, the world seems a little bit different. 



Because people are not judging me anymore, they don't see someone who looks like me. I like watching the difference between them and what I do. I don’t like people with makeup but I do not blame women for feeling the same. Yes, I think women should be free, but sometimes it's hard to live that way. Maybe, that beauty is a form of a woman's dignity. If you can feel like you are beautiful and feel confident about it, then why shouldn't your skin color be lovely? To conclude, feminism is not all bad. Many people feel lonely and depressed, they get depressed because of how often people tell them. Let's not forget that everyone has certain interests, we should respect each other's preferences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 10 BEST GAMING ACCESORIES

Importan Masail and Hadith About Qurbani

Stable Currencies Of The World

WHAT ISLAM TEACHES US?

WHAT IS THE 25 BEST WAYS TO DECORATE YOUR HOUSE BY THE BEST DESIGNERS?

Muharram: Everything you Need to know about the Holy Month and its Benefits Hand of Muslim

PAKISTAN IN ECONOMIC CRISIS. IS PAKISTAN STILL ABLE TO REVIVE ITSELF?